Halo 3: The Movie Halo 3: The Movie

Always a treat

I found this flash humorous when i first found it a few years back, and I still find it funny.

I've played all the games, I own and have read all the halo books, and this flash and the 2nd one always bring a smile to my face.

And I love the constant whining of Halo fans who just don't get it, crying about the animation style, voices, and home run.

If you truly love something, you gotta be able to laugh at it, and Halo is pretty broken at times. Why shouldn't a flash of halo appear broken.

Thanks again for the laughs yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Wow

Solar Sonic is awesome! nice reference to the comic book too. hope you can fit the other alternate super forms in too. Please keep up the good work.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Medal Malfunction

The jokes are hilarious, the art is incredible. Yet for some reason the medals aren't working for me or other people. I'm logged in and gotten all but 3 medals, yet they never appear. This also seems to be an issue for others. Keep up the good work, but have someone look into the problem with the medals if possible. Thanks.

Dark Knight Interrogation Dark Knight Interrogation

Groovy

Now that was just plain awesome. hehe. Ego makes a great Batman, and the Joker voice was pretty well done. All in all, I nejoyed it start to finish.

Hockey Pants

A place called Vertigo A place called Vertigo

A simple stick fight

Well it wasn't too bad, not great but not too bad. Good music. Truth be told i thought your assault rifle drawings were pretty kick ass. Anyway keep practicing, and keep working hard. You show some promise, but do try to avoid stick movies in the future.

XxMercsxX responds:

Im on the urge of sticks and humans... I just cant drop the sticks...

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

Totally and Utterly Awesome

That is by far the coolest thing I've ever seen. And I can still hardly believe that this was made a long time ago. Personally I loved the character designs. I'd love to see a series based around this. Please do one. It would be so incredibly bad ass.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

dam

That is by far some of the best custom sprite work I have ever seen. That is really awesome.

Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2 Go, Go, Parody Rangers! 2

The past...

Man this was awesome... but for some reason this flash makes me want to watch the originals... just to relive my childhood. Good job.

Space Fortress Macross Space Fortress Macross

I'm speechless

Truly, it was breathe taking. The smoke effects were incredible, the motion, the sounds. It was truly one of the most amazing things I've seen reguarding Macross since Shadow Chronicles.

Rocky Balboa Rocky Balboa

I've been sayin that for years

h aha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahah(out of breathe) I've been sayin that for years. It's still pretty funny though. Not too bad.