Halo 3: The Movie Halo 3: The Movie

Always a treat

I found this flash humorous when i first found it a few years back, and I still find it funny.

I've played all the games, I own and have read all the halo books, and this flash and the 2nd one always bring a smile to my face.

And I love the constant whining of Halo fans who just don't get it, crying about the animation style, voices, and home run.

If you truly love something, you gotta be able to laugh at it, and Halo is pretty broken at times. Why shouldn't a flash of halo appear broken.

Thanks again for the laughs yesterday, today, and tomorrow.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Wow

Solar Sonic is awesome! nice reference to the comic book too. hope you can fit the other alternate super forms in too. Please keep up the good work.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Medal Malfunction

The jokes are hilarious, the art is incredible. Yet for some reason the medals aren't working for me or other people. I'm logged in and gotten all but 3 medals, yet they never appear. This also seems to be an issue for others. Keep up the good work, but have someone look into the problem with the medals if possible. Thanks.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Fun but buggy

every time i play the shark gets stuck in a random direction and it takes 15-20seconds to get it free, and often times it gets stuck in a new direction other than that. I've tried playing on 2 different compies and get the same problem each time. Otherwise its a simple but fun game.

Dance-Dance Evangelion Dance-Dance Evangelion

kay

This isn't really DDR as much as its Space Channel 5. COuld be better, but not a bad start. Try improving on it if you can.

Pandemic Pandemic

Good job. but can you make a sequel

Its pretty solid and fun. i do have some suggestions though. 1) Make the disease more customizable 2.) Be able to decide where the disease starts. 3) More stuff to add to the disease. 4) More than one track of music. 5) Never under any circumstances cross the streams. Other than those things... this is a really great game.

Impetus Letalis Impetus Letalis